Shop - Belden ProSNS Universal Compression F Connectors
Belden ProSNS Universal Compression F Connectors
Belden's new ProSNS Snap-N-Seal F connectors combine the best features from ICM's F-Conn series along with the greatest features from Snap-N-Seal's legacy design. ProSNS features the same construction as a traditional Snap-N-Seal connector with regards to the plastic compression sleeve and overall dimensions.
The ProSNS™ F type connectors use a patented, removeable plastic sleeve guide designed to assist with the insertion of the cable center conductor to simplify the installation. As the cable center conductor is inserted into the back end of the connector, the removeable plastic guide is pushed forward and out from the front end of the connector. When the guide is completely pushed out from the front of the connector, it will detach and fall out. This design feature is to guide the insertion of the cable, and to help identify when the cable center conductor is fully and properly inserted into the connector.
- TRUE 360° compression onto the cable providing superior RF shielding performance, -85 dB effective shielding (typical on 60% bonded foil cable)
- Non-blind cable entry for easy cable insertion
- Patented sleeve guide assists with the insertion of the cable into the connector.
- O-ring placed at the base of the connector with a NiTin finish and UV resistant plastic provides a reliable, environmentally sealed product on the cable
- Plastic compression sleeve provides the industry's lowest handle compression force - making repetitive motions much more friendly.
- The improved design offers the flexibility to be installed with nearly all available compression tools
- Installation requires the industry standard 1/4”-1/4” cable preparation
- Meets or exceeds all SCTE standards
- 75 ohm impedance
Video - Installing ProSNS connectors on RG6 Quad Shield cable
|Part Number||Coax Type||Qty Per Pack||Crimp Tool||Price||Buy Now|
|FSNS6U||Universal RG6 60% tri, quad||25||CPLCCT-SLM or CPLCCT-1S||Each: $17.50|