Shop - Leviton 69586-U24 Cat6 24 port eXtreme 6+ Universal Patch Panel
Leviton 69586-U24 Cat6 24 port eXtreme 6+ Universal Patch Panel
Leviton’s 69586-U24 eXtreme 6+ Cat6 patch panels are designed for use on 19" standard racks and cabinets. This 24 port Cat 6 patch panel features Leviton’s patented “Retention Force Technology” which promotes consistent performance over the life of the system. Installer friendly design allows for quick installation due to standard 110 terminations on the rear of the panel which follows the normal installation color sequence (blue, orange, green, brown) from left to right. Leviton’s eXtreme 6+ 24 Port Cat6 Patch Panel is designed for use in Gigabit Ethernet networks.
- Includes “Retention Force Technology.”
- Universal T568A and T568B wiring labels for 110 style IDC terminations.
- Color-coded front labeling for easy port identification (TIA-606-A compliant).
- Grounding standoff for optional earthing/grounding.
- Color coded front window labeling for easy port identification.
- Mounts on 19” equipment racks.
- Connector modules are in groups of six.
- Includes rear cable management bars.
- 16 gauge steel, painted black; PCB and plastic components are rated per UL 94V-0
eXtreme 6+ system components meet or exceed the Category 6/Class E requirements for channel/component level performance per TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 and ISO/IEC 11801-B. Components certified per cULus, NOM and ACA requirements.
Made in the USA