Shop - Leviton HOME 5e Cat5e Snap-In Jack, T568A Wiring
Leviton HOME 5e Cat5e Snap-In Jack, T568A Wiring
The Leviton 5EHOM HOME 5e Cat5e Jack provides network connections for CAT 5e UTP structured cabling systems in residential applications. The connectors support high megabit applications such as Gigabit Ethernet and 622 Mbps ATM. For use in residential applications.
The HOME 5E Connector allows wire termination by use of traditional punchdown methods. The wiring color code follows the T568A scheme, displayed on a label on the connector. The connector body is made of fire-retardant plastic with a flammability rating of 94V-0. Compliant with TIA-568-C and FCC part 68, and is cULus certificatified.
- Cat5e rated
- T568-A wiring
- Connector body is high-impact fire-retardant plastic, rated UL 94V-0.
- Spring wire contacts are high-quality phosphor bronze, plated with 50 micro-inches of gold over 100 micro-inches of nickel for lowest contact resistance, and maximum life. Connector 110-style IDC contacts are solder-plated phosphor bronze.
- Robust one-piece lead-frame design
- Narrow connector allows high-port density in a small area
- Performance supports high megabit and shared-sheath applications
Made in the USA
|Part Number||Color||Price||Buy Now|