Shop - Tempo 200FP Filter Probe
Tempo 200FP Filter Probe
The 200FP selectively filters out all 60Hz and 60Hz harmonics, for faster, more accurate, cable and wire identification. The 200FP Filter Probe has three types of noise filtration, virtually eliminating power-related noise from the tone-and-probe operation.
Used in conjunction with any of the Tempo tone generators, the 200FP Filter Probe inductive amplifier permits wire and cable identification without having to make direct metallic contact with the conductor. Powerful receiver gain permits accurate identification in even the most congested cable bundles and equipment rooms. Includes one each spare duckbill and metal tips.
The 200FP Inductive Amplifier features an adjustable volume control for more precise identification when tone signal "bleed" is affecting the identification process, and recessed tabs for buttset or headset connections. In addition, an added LED for visual signal strength indication.
- LED for visual signal strength indication
- Continuous On feature
- 5-minute auto shut off
- Low battery indicator
- Microprocessor controlled circuitry
- Slim, comfortable design for use in limited space areas
- Powerful rear-fire speaker
- Recessed on/off push button control to conserve battery life
- Adjustable sensitivity/volume control to increase accuracy
- Switch to select normal or filter operation
- Blended carbon/plastic tip to reduce the risk of shorting terminals
- Recessed tabs for buttset or headset connection
- 1-year warranty
- Battery operated (9V not included)