Return Policy on Purchases from www.tselectronic.com
- Return Authorization required for any Return, Credit or Exchange.
- We reserve the right to refuse any item returned to us without a Return Authorization number.
- A restocking fee typically not to exceed 10% may apply on items returned to stock (not applicable to defective items)
- RA's once issued are valid for 14 days. No credit will be issued if returned after the 14 day period.
- Claims for shipping errors or shortages must be made within 7 days of receipt of order
- Absolutely No Credit on Opened Merchandise.
- Fiber optic cable or any other custom cut cable is not returnable.
- Tools are Not Returnable for Credit - Defects will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturers option.
- No refunds will be given for any reason after 30 days.
- Defective Parts Will be repaired or replaced within the warranty period.
- Please note that we can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from tselectronic.com.
- Returned items that are in unsellable condition, missing parts, or damaged will be returned at the customers expense.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase.
- Please note that we can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
Once you have obtained a Return authorization Number:
- Include a packing slip with the items you are returning, wrap the package securely, and ship the package pre paid and insured to:
Returns Department RA#
2101 Estes Ave
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
- Please indicate reason for return
- Please include a copy of your original invoice
- Put return authorization number on outside of shipping carton
- We will not be responsible for items lost or damaged in transit back to Tri-State Electronic
Problems, Questions, Suggestions?
If you have any problems with your order, please don't hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.