Shop - AFL LightLink 400B Optical Splicing and Distribution Enclosure
AFL LightLink 400B Optical Splicing and Distribution Enclosure
AFL's LL400B LightLink 400B Fiber Optic Enclosure provides for splicing and interconnecting fibers in FTTx, broadband, distribution and building entrance applications. The LL-400B enclosure features a scratch resistant powder coated aluminum base and a fully gasketed cover.
The LL-400B enclosure is equipped with 6 independent cable entry/exit grommets, used for outdoor pedestal or indoor building entrance and riser splicing applications. The unit supports a maximum storage and splicing capacity of up to 240 single or 432 mass-fused fibers.
- Independent cable strain relief system
- Cable entry/exit grommet seals
- Fiber routing system
- Splice tray support system
- Supports optional interconnect modules
- 240 single fusion splices
- 432 mass fusion splices
- Grounding hardware kit included
- UL Listed
- Dimensions: 22.75" x 11.00" x 4.0"
LL400B Fiber Optic Splicing and Distribution Enclosure Spec Sheet
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day