Shop - Caddy CAT21HPBA Black 1 5/16" CADDY CAT HP J-Hooks Painted
Caddy CAT21HPBA Black 1 5/16" CADDY CAT HP J-Hooks Painted
Caddy CAT21HPBA 1 5/16" Black J-Hooks have a wide base design and smooth beveled edges to provide a large bending radius for current and future high-performance data cables and fibre optic installations. Pre-galvanized steel, painted black to aid in cable organization and routing or to help hide cable support system in matching color structures.
Designed to provide a strong and stable pathway support installation, individual CAT21HPBA Caddy CAT HP J-Hooks can be fastened directly to the building structure or can be used to expand existing CADDY CAT HP J-Hook cable supports.
- Black Painted finish on pre-galvanized steel
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable ie. Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, and fiber optic.
- Compared to the competition Caddy J-Hooks offers thicker, more robust construction, twice the load bearing, and a fair price.
- Wide base and beveled edge design exceeds bend radius requirements when following accepted practices for spacing and cable sag.
- Offers superior fill capacity and load rating over most other non-continuous cable support alternatives
- Unique design allows for cable sag support in horizontal runs and bend radius support for direction changes vertically and around corners.
- Complies with UL, cUL, NEC and EIA/TIA requirements for structured cabling system - Meets ISO®/IEC 14763-2, TIA 568-C and TIA 569-C
Made in the USA
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
|Part Number||Color||Qty Per Pack||Price|