Shop - Digital RapidRun Optical Runner Cables Plenum OFNP Rated
Digital RapidRun Optical Runner Cables Plenum OFNP Rated
RapidRun Optical is designed to be the standard for in-wall HDMI installations, it features an 18Gbps bandwidth, a diameter of just a half inch and a plenum rated jacket. Using pre-terminated break-away flying leads and wall plates with an in-wall runner provides a flexible, efficient, high quality connection with no field terminations. Plenum, OFNP-Rated fiber runner cable is suitable for installations that require the cable to be run through an air handling space or air plenum. RapidRun Optical supports up to a 4k resolution.
- Supports full 1080p, 4k, and 3D HDMI features
- Resolutions Supported: 4k x 2k 60Hz, 4k x 2k 30Hz, 1080p, 720p, 480p
- HDMI Features Supported: Ethernet Return Channel, HDMI High Speed, HDCP, EDID, CEC, and Audio Return Channel
- Data Rate Supported: 18Gbps
- Utilizes fiber cabling, so it is resistant to EMI/RFI interference
- Powered with USB at the display side (RX)
NOTE: Each complete RapidRun Optical solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. RapidRun Optical Runners require the flying leads and/or wall plates in order to function properly. The Runner cables cannot be used to connect directly to source/display devices.
RapidRun Optical Runners are directional cables that require the TX to be installed at the source side and the RX to be installed at the display side.
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
|60118||35ft RapidRun Optical Runner Cable||Each: $168.28|
|60119||50ft RapidRun Optical Runner Cable||Each: $226.90|
|60120||65ft RapidRun Optical Runner Cable||Each: $272.24|
|60121||80ft RapidRun Optical Runner Cable||Each: $317.48|
|60122||100ft RapidRun Optical Runner Cable||Each: $375.70|