The Dymo 1734520 Rhino Industrial 6000 Printer Hard Case Kit is an ideal labeling tool for datacomm, professional Audio/Video, security and electrical systems, as well as all types of labeling throughout commercial buildings, factories, warehouses, and even homes.
Connect to a PC via a USB cable and the included Rhino Connect™ software to create labels on your PC and download them to the labeler for printing on site. The installer can either create labels before reaching the worksite by downloading files from any Windows-based software program or they can create or edit labels while when they reach the worksite.
A quick-charge lithium-ion rechargeable battery, power-assisted label cutter, integrated impact bumper that protects against falls while allowing easy access to the label cartridge.
- Connect to a PC via a USB cable and use Rhino Connect™ software* to create labels on your PC and download them to the labeler for printing on site
- Exclusive, one-touch “Hot Keys” automatically size, space and format label text for electrical and patch panels, terminal and 110 blocks, wire and cable flags, horizontal and vertical wraps, vertical and fixed-length applications
- Over 250 easy-to-find, pre-programmed industry terms and symbols for saving time and standardizing labeling jobs.
- Prints six different bar codes
- Stores 1000+ custom labels, including industry terms, graphics, logos and symbols, for on-demand printing at worksites
- Intuitive graphical interface lets you create, edit and preview multiple labels on our largest backlit LCD display
- One-touch powered cutter and cassette ejection system for effortless labels.
- Uses thermal transfer print technology
- Quick-charge lithium-ion rechargeable battery and on-screen battery life indicator
- Accepts 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” RHINO labels
- Meets key ANSI and TIA/EIA-606-A industry labeling standards
Rhino 6000 Printer
IND Vinyl Label Cartridge, Black on White 1" x 18’
IND Vinyl Label Cartridge, Black on White, 3/8" x 18’
User Manual CD-ROM & Quick Reference Guide
Rechargeable Battery Pack
Rhino Connect™ Software CD-ROM
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day