Leviton's 47611-8GB is an 8 port professional grade 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Switch designed for installation in one of Leviton's structured media enclosures. The 8 port Gigabit rated switch offers plug-and-play installation and a user-friendly design, featuring LEDs to indicate power, Link/Activity, and 1000 Mbps. Additionally, each port includes an auto detect uplink to easily cascade additional hubs, switches and routers from any port.
- LEDs to indicate Power, Link/Activity and 1000 Mbps.
- Features high-performance store-and-forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates.
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- 9K jumbo packet size
- Switch fabric 16Gbps
- Throughput: 11.9Mpps (packet per second)
- Supports CSMA/CD protocol
- Offers on/off power button for energy savings and quick reset
- Cascades additional switches, hubs or routers from any port with auto-detect uplink design.
- Connects to Category 5e or 6 Voice and Data Module with Category 5e or 6 Patch Cords.
- Includes mounting bracket for easy installation in a Structured Media® enclosure
|Data Transfer Rate
||8 LAN ports
1 AC power Jack
||Cat5 / Cat5e / Cat6 UTP
||Power, Link/Activity, 1000Mbps
||12VDC - 1000mA
|Dimensions incuding bracket
||6.5" x 3.54" x 2.56"