Shop - Leviton 47693-16P 1x16 Premium CATV Signal Amplifier Module (1 GHz)
Leviton 47693-16P 1x16 Premium CATV Signal Amplifier Module (1 GHz)
Leviton's 1x16 Premium CATV Module distributes and amplifies incoming RF signals to up to 16 locations. The module incorporates state-of-the-art bi-directional circuitry to support advanced interactive applications such as cable modem, cable box communications, and standard inputs like incoming CATV and off air antennas. Delivery of HDTV and high speed internet services with streaming media and VoIP require improved transmission specifications, the 1x16 Premium CATV Module is SCTE and DOCSIS compliant and cable ready to handle the latest 1GHz cable operator technology. Bandwidth: 52-1000MHz forward, 5-42MHz return path. 12VDC power supply included. Gold plated F-connectors and tilt-able mounting bracket.
- Digital CATV and HDTV compatible
- High quality, professional-grade
- Provides a bi-directional signal path to support cable modem or cable box communications
- Easily install into Leviton Structured Media enclosures in a vertical or horizontal direction
- Module tilts for greater ease of installation.
- Robust machine-threaded, gold-plated brass ports meet SCTE requirements
- The 360-degree seizing insert retains center conductor up to a pullout tension of 200 grams on .032" diameter coax center conductors.
- Power adapter provides unique small-sized form factor
- Termination caps included
- Passive cable modem bypass port for VOIP functionality over cable during power outages
- Forward path incorporates a high-quality unity gain amplifier design
- Unamplified return path
- Durable aluminum die-cast housing with white powder coating
Availability: Usually Ships in 3 to 5 Days
|47693-16P||1x16 Premium CATV Module (1 GHz)||Each: $236.50|