Leviton 5G110-RW5 eXtreme Cat 5e Component-Rated RJ45 Jack meets or exceeds the requirements for channel and component-level performance described in the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 5e standard. The 5G110-RW5 connector includes patented Retention Force Technology which promotes consistent performance over the life of the system. It includes unique pair separation towers allowing for quicker and easier terminations. The connector is in a 180-degree configuration with the punch field in the back, allowing for rear termination.
- Terminates 26-22-gauge solid conductors
- Capable of multiple re-terminations
- Gas-tight IDC connectors prevent corrosion
- Dual-layer T568B/T568A wiring label simplifies punchdown
- Patented Retention Force Technology protects tines from damage and increases system longevity
- Pair Separation Tower design facilitates separation of conductors and minimizes untwisting
- 180-degree configuration allows for rear termination
- Contacts constructed of high-quality copperbased alloy, plated with 50 micro-inches of gold over 100 micro-inches of nickel for lowest electrical contact resistance and maximum life.
- Connector body is manufactured from high-impact, fire-retardant plastic rated UL 94V-0
Made in the USA