Shop - Leviton 6ASJK-Rx6 Atlas X-1 Shielded Cat6A Quickport Jack
Leviton 6ASJK-Rx6 Atlas X-1 Shielded Cat6A Quickport Jack
Leviton's Atlas-X1 Shielded Cat6A QuickPort Connectors provide superior alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression and protect critical data from potential EMI/RFI. The 6ASJK connector series has been independently tested and guaranteed to exceed all component, permanent link, and channel margins and supports 10GBASE-T networks. The connector is part of a complete Atlas-X1 Cat 6A shielded system ideal for government, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, gaming, and other environments where EMI/RFI and/or security may be a concern.
- Independently tested and guaranteed to exceed all component, permanent link, and channel margins
- Patented Retention Force Technology (RFT) protects against tine damage from 4- or 6-pin plugs
- Shielding provides EMI/RFI protection, signal isolation, and excellent alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression
- Unique design supports tool-free termination/re-termination and requires no specialized termination tool
- Short connector design supports shallow boxes, enclosures, bend radius.
- Terminates from 26 to 22-gauge solid or stranded conductors.
- Robust IDCs can withstand 20 re-termination cycles and connector contacts are tested for 750 plug-mating cycles to ensure system longevity
- Connector supplied with interchangeable icons (voice, data, and A/V) color coded to match the connector face.
Made in the USA
Atlas X1 Termination Video
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day