Shop - Leviton 6S10G-S6A Shielded Cat 6A Jack
Leviton 6S10G-S6A Shielded Cat 6A Jack
Leviton 6S10G-S6A Shielded Cat 6A Jack meets all TIA/EIA CAT 6A and ISO/IEC 11801 Class Ea performance requirements for internal and Alien Crosstalk parameters up to 500 MHz. The connector provides superior Alien Crosstalk suppression and protects critical data from EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference).
- Mitigates Alien Crosstalk with industry standard density
- Shielding provides EMI/RFI protection and data security
- Connector features robust die-cast housing
- Unique design requires no punch-down tool
- Can be used to terminate all types of shielded cable
- In a QuickPort wallplate, connectors should be mounted horizontally (side-by-side), when installed vertically in a QuickPort wallplate, product dimensions necessitate a blank space between connectors.
TIA-568-C.2 Cat 6A
ISO/IEC 11801 Class Ea
IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T
FCC Part 68
Intertek (ETL) 3rd-party verification
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day