Shop - Leviton SGAMP 6 Zone System Matching Module
Leviton SGAMP 6 Zone System Matching Module
The SGAMP Spec-Grade Sound System Matching Module solves one of the most challenging aspects of multi-room system design, the matching of speakers, zones and volume controls to the amplifier. Past solutions employed power-hungry, impedance-matched volume controls (which needed to be individually calculated and set) or an expensive impedance-matching system interface added to the component "stack." The SGAMP Spec-Grade Sound™ Matching Module takes a much more contractor-friendly approach. All impedance matching can be accomplished at the central wiring point where speaker and control wiring converge to interface with the amplifier (either inside a structured cabling enclosure or at a designated wallplate location). The SGAMP Spec-Grade Sound System Matching Module is a solution that saves time and money, as well as one that provides another layer of AutoSurge™ circuit protection to ensure total system reliability. The module is engineered for high power handling and long-term reliability.
- Provides a convenient single connection point for up to 6 rooms/zones.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-40kHz +/- 0.5dB
- Power Handling RMS: 150 Watts RMS
- Power Handling Peak: 225 Watts Peak
- Two-stage power protection, soft or peak, and hard or RMS, protects speakers from potentially damaging signals.
- Transformer-Free systems matching technology ensures linear frequency response, signal integrity and high power handling capability.
- Aerospace-grade CERMETILE resistors replace conventional autoformers to maintain audio signal purity.
- Independent channel grounds for safe connection of all conventional audio amplifiers.
- Mounts in Leviton Structured Media Center.
- Detachable cable connectors.
Availability: Usually Ships in 5 to 7 Days
|SGAMP||6 Zone Speaker Matching Module||Each: $149.97|