Shop - Leviton SGVST-W Speaker Volume Control
Leviton SGVST-W Speaker Volume Control
Leviton SGVST-W Decora Strauss Transformer-Free Volume Controls use audio-grade Cermetile resistors to change volume levels while leaving the audio signal unaffected, resulting in ruler-flat frequency response across the entire audible frequency range. Moreover, the SGVST-W Decora Strauss Transformer-Free Volume Control eliminates the problem of “saturation” associated with conventional volume controls with their ability to instantaneously handle the full peak output power of any consumer-grade amplifier on the market today.
- Decora® slide control with precision 12-positon switch (including full OFF position)
- Transformer-Free technology ensures linear frequency response, signal integrity and high power handling ability
- Cermetile resistors replace conventional autoformers to preserve audio signal purity
- Detachable cable connector is accepts speaker wire up to 14 ga.
- Can be used outdoors when mounted with any compatible Decora® all weather cover
- Connector type: 0.200” eight pin in-line straight Phoenix plug with screw terminals (included)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 1dB
- Power Handling: 200W peak/100W RMS
- Speaker Impedance: 4-16 Ohms (nominal 8 Ohms) RMS
- 2" depth (back of mounting plate to edge of pc board)
Availability: Usually Ships in 3 to 5 Days
|SGVST-W||Strauss Stereo Volume Control||Each: $45.25|