Shop - Progressive 200EP Inductive Amplifier Probe
Progressive 200EP Inductive Amplifier Probe
The model 200EP-G provides traditional probe features including a powerful, two-inch speaker which eliminates the need for additional buttsets or headsets, a unique tip with blended carbon compound that reduces conductivity without sacrificing performance and minimizes the risk of shorting terminals and a recessed, on/off push button control. Adjustable volume control for more precise identification when tone signal "bleed" is affecting the identification process and recessed tabs for buttset or headset connection for bypassing the speaker. LED for visual signal strength indication.
- Powerful speaker for noisy environments
- Recessed on/off button control
- High gain for accurate wire identification in congested cable bundles and equipment rooms.
- LED for Visual Signal Strength Indication
- Recessed Tabs for Telephone Test or Headset Connection
- Battery Operated (not included)