Shop - STI SpecSeal Ready Sleeve Firetsop Pathway Kits
STI SpecSeal Ready Sleeve Firetsop Pathway Kits
SpecSeal® READY®SLEEVE Pathways are a complete UL Classified out-of-the-box solution for new cable penetrations through walls. Each sleeve kit contains a precut metallic sleeve, mounting escutcheons, intumescent escutcheon gaskets, wall warning labels, and the amount of putty required to seal both ends.
SpecSeal® READY®SLEEVE Pathway kits are simple in design and installation. All sizes of the Sleeve Pathways include a unique press-fit end cap design to eliminate potential sharp edges and do away with the need for conduit bushings.
SpecSeal® READY®SLEEVE Pathways are sized to the same O.D. as standard EMT and will accept EMT accessories such as grounding bushings. Additionally, SpecSeal® READY®SLEEVE Pathways provide an easy method for compliance with the sleeve attachment requirements of the 2009 IBC Section 713.2 without the need for struts or other bracing.
- Ready to Install – No cutting required, no waste!
- Suitable for use in all common constructions including concrete floors, concrete walls, concrete block walls, and gypsum board/stud wall assemblies up to 10" thick.
- No External Firestop Seal Required – Factory supplied intumescent firestop gasket.
- Firestop Putty Provided with Kit – Sufficient to seal ends to 1” (25 mm) depth.
- UL Classified and Code Compliant
- For Rated and Non-Rated Barriers – Putty seal impedes the passage of fire, smoke, superheated gases, particulate dust, and minimizes noise transmission.
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day