Shop - STI SpecSeal Firestop Pillows
STI SpecSeal Firestop Pillows
SpecSeal® Firestop Pillows are designed for firestopping medium to large openings. SpecSeal® Firestop Pillows resemblw small cushions or soft bricks .These intumescent and highly resilient pillows are installed in openings by compressing and stacking into the opening in a brick-like fashion.
Pillows are particularly well suited for applications involving data, communications, power or control cables, innerducts and cable trays. This method of sealing offers easy retrofitting of cable installations without the need to damage the firestop seal. Difficult applications such as one-sided shaft wall installations and other applications where access is restricted to one side of the assembly may be easily firestopped with this material. SpecSeal® Firestop Pillows consist of a mineral fiber core material sealed with a water-resistant intumescent membrane. This coated core material is then heat-sealed in a tough, nonirritating, fire-retardant poly bag.
- Intumescent – Expands in all directions for a tough, tight seal.
- Re-installable for easy retrofitting of cables.
- Single Side Application makes installation easy for tough access openings.
- Heat-Sealed Poly Bag – Strong & durable. No sewn seams to unravel or tear. No irritating fiberglass.
- Monolithic Encapsulated Core – No loose fill!
- Superior Air Leakage Ratings!
- Heat Sealed Poly Cover protects core and allows pillows to slide in and out with ease.
- ASTM E814 (UL1479)
- ASTM E119 (UL263).
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
|SSB24||2"x 4"x 9"||Each: $12.28|
|SSB26||2"x 6"x 9"||Each: $14.35|
|SSB36||3"x 6"x 9"||Each: $17.40|