Shop - Snap-N-Seal ProSNS Right Angle Compression F Connector
Snap-N-Seal ProSNS Right Angle Compression F Connector
Belden's FSNS6URA PROSNS right angle F connector is designed for the Commercial and Residential Audio/Video, Security, and Broadband market. The entire line of ProSNS connectors provide a dependable, high-performance connection that meets or exceeds SCTE testing specifications.
The FSNS6URA ProSNS right angle F type connectors use a patented, removeable plastic sleeve guide designed to assist with the insertion of the cable center conductor to simplify the installation. As the cable center conductor is inserted into the back end of the connector, the removeable plastic guide is pushed forward and out from the front end of the connector. When the guide is completely pushed out from the front of the connector, it will detach and fall out. This design feature is to guide the insertion of the cable, and to help identify when the cable center conductor is fully and properly inserted into the connector. A patented internal O-ring at the base of the nut facilitates a free-spinning nut design to ease installation.
- TRUE 360° compression onto the cable providing superior RF shielding performance, -85 dB effective shielding (typical on 60% bonded foil cable)
- Non-blind cable entry for easy cable insertion
- Patented sleeve guide assists with the insertion of the cable into the connector.
- O-ring placed at the base of the connector with a NiTin finish and UV resistant plastic provides a reliable, environmentally sealed product on the cable
- Plastic compression sleeve provides the industry's lowest handle compression force - making repetitive motions much more friendly.
- The improved design offers the flexibility to be installed with nearly all available compression tools
- Installation requires the industry standard 1/4”-1/4” cable preparation
- Meets or exceeds all SCTE standards
- 75 ohm impedance
|Part Number||Connector Coax Type||Plating||Tool Required||Price|
|FSNS6URA||"F" Male Right Angle Universal RG6 60% tri, quad||Nickel||CPLCCT-SLM||Each: $2.34|