Shop - Vanco EVEXVGAHD Evolution HDMI and VGA Extender over Single Cat5e/Cat6 Cable
Vanco EVEXVGAHD Evolution HDMI and VGA Extender over Single Cat5e/Cat6 Cable
The EVEXVGAHD extender over Cat5e/6 cable allows for HDMI or VGA with Audio inputs, bi-direction IR and POE to be transmitted up to 50m over a single Cat5e/6. The transmitter combines HDMI or VGA video, audio, control signal, and wideband 20-60KHz IR signals. Receivers gets these signals, separate signals and rebuild video, audio and control output through HDMI or VGA video interfaces. It also supports CEC pass through. The special POE feature supports a single power adapter input from either the transmitter or receiver for complete flexibility in an installation. The transmitter can automatically select HDMI or VGA as main live video input, and the receiver supports output video by both HDMI and VGA port at the same time.
- HDMI or VGA with Audio + bi-direction IR and POE up to 164 ft/50m over a single Cat5e/Cat6 Cable
- Features Power over Ethernet (PoE) Technology which transmits power over Cat5e/Cat6, allowing the transmitter and receiver to be powered off of a single power supply
- Transmitter can automatically select HDMI or VGA as main live video input, and the receiver supports output video by both HDMI and VGA port at the same time
- Transmission Range: 164ft/50m at 1080p 3D or 1920x1200 60fps, 270ft/80m at 1080i/720p
- HDMI port supports Dolby True HD, DTS-master, etc.
- HDMI port supports 3D signals (all 7 formats), such as Frame Packing, Side-by-Side, Top-to-Bottom, etc.
- Supports EDID call back as well as manual EDID management
- Supports CEC pass through
- Bi-directional Wide Band IR (20-60KHz)
- Priority to VGA input and dual VGA/HDMI output
- Analog stereo audio extender input and output
- HDCP 2.0 compatible
- Compatible DVI 1.0
- Dimensions: 3.7” W x .8” H x 3.5” D
EVEXVGAHD Extender Set (TX and RX)
(2) IR TX
(2) IR RX
(1) DC 12V 1A power supply
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day