Belden's CPSNSCT-596 is a high quality, easy to use crimp tool designed for reliable termination of the Snap-N-Seal® ProSNS® family of connectors. Specially designed for Snap-N-Seal® Standard and ProSNS® Connectors, including F Male, RCA, BNC, Right Angle, Inline Splices and Ground Blocks for RG59 and RG6 coaxial cables.
- Provides consistent results on every installation
- Plier-type tool with riveted construction
- When you release the handle lock, it activates the built–in handle spring mechanism, opening the tool jaws
- Support plate centers the connectors
- Support plate fingers provide 300° support during connector compression
- Handle lock is provided to conveniently store the tool when not in use