Hitachi ECO Cat6 Plenum cable is tested from 1 to 555 MHz and has no internal pair separator. This Plenum Cat6 cable has a small outside diameter that permits more cables per conduit then typical Category 6 cable. ECO is available in a Reelex™ package made with 100% post-consumer materials in their natural color The package, like all other HCA packages, has no waxy or chemical coating and therefore is more easily recycled . The ecologically friendly ECO is HCA’s greenest Category 6 cable. Applications include gigabit Ethernet, HDBaseT, video, PoE+ and more.
Made in USA.
- 23awg bare copper conductors
- Tested from 1 to 555 MHz
- CMP rated - Low Smoke Jacket
- Component Compliant to TIA Category 6 Cable Requirements
- No Internal Pair Separator
- Small Outside Diameter Permits More Cables per Conduit than Typical Category 6 Cable
- Standard Reelex™ Package made with 100% Post Consumer Materials
- UL Verified Category 6
Limited to stock on hand.