Leviton Quickport Surface Mount Boxes are easily field configurable with Leviton QuickPort Connectors as well as other keystone style connectors and jacks.The 2 port version comes with a blank filler to cover and protect an unused opening. The 4 and 6 port port housings are sized to completely cover a single gang NEMA wallbox opening. Housings contain knockouts to accommodate raceway and cable entry.Port identification can be accomplished in two ways; use different color QuickPort modules or type or hand write a descriptive label for the designation window. All designation windows are field-label compatible, and cover a security screw to keep the wallplate in place.
- One and two-port housings comply with UL 2043 and rated for use in air handling spaces (plenum) per NEC 300-22(b)(c).
- Compatible with all Leviton QuickPort modules and other keystone style connectors
- Constructed of High-impact, fire-retardant plastic rated UL 94V-0
- Designation label provided for identification purposes
- Includes two self-tapping screws and pressure-sensitive adhesive
- UL listed, and compliant with NEC Article 800.