SpecSeal SSS100 Firestop Sealant is a premium grade water-based Intumescent firestop sealant. SpecSeal SSS Sealant incorporates our proprietary two-stage intumescent technology making it the go to choice for any combustible or non-combustible penetrants. As little as a 1/2" applied depth of SSS Sealant is required to provide up to a 4 Hr Fire resistance rating when tested to ASTM E814/UL 1479.
- Water-based - easy installation, cleanup, anddisposal
- Two-stage intumescence - extremely fast and directionalized expansion
- Endothermic fillers - absorb heat & release water
- High solids formula - minimal shrinkage
- Sandable & paintable (when dry)
- Water-resistant - will not re-emulsify when dry
- Safe for contact with plastics
- Red color - easy identification and inspection
- Multi-viscosity grade - excellent caulking properties along with high build capabilities
- Excellent smoke seal
- Safe, no asbestos, no PCB's, no inorganic fibers
- Meets LEEDTM v3 requirements.
- Low emitting materials credit.
- 10.1oz tube
SpecSeal SSS100 Intumescent Firestop Sealant Spec Sheet