Shop - 3M CP-25WB+ Fire Barrier Sealant
3M CP-25WB+ Fire Barrier Sealant
3M Fire Barrier Sealant CP-25WB+ is ready-to-use latex-based, intumescent sealant that dries to form a monolithic firestop seal. 3M CP25WB+ Fire Barrier Sealant helps control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gasses before, during and after exposure to a fire when installed in accordance with a listed through penetration or fire-resistive joint assembly system.
The unique intumescent property of this material allows 3M CP-25WB+ to expand and help maintain a firestop penetration seal for up to 4 hours as penetrants are exposed to fire. Exhibits excellent adhesion to a full range of construction substrates and penetrants.
- Firestop tested for through penetration applications up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC S115
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment with excellent caulk rate
- Sag-resistant properties offer clean application as well as strong adhesion
- Water-based and paintable sealant provides easy application and clean-up
- Sealant is re-enterable and repairable
- Fire resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Sealant helps minimize sound transfer
CP-25WB+ Spec Sheet
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
|CP-25WB+||10.1 fl. oz. cartridge||Each: $9.57|