Shop - Belden FSNS6RCAU Snap-N-Seal ProSNS RG6 Compression RCA Connector
Belden FSNS6RCAU Snap-N-Seal ProSNS RG6 Compression RCA Connector
Belden's FSNS6RCAU ProSNS Snap-N-Seal RG6 RCA compression connectors provide a "universal fit" on RG6 coaxial cable, 75 ohm performance, superior return loss, as well as superior RF shielding performance.
- Fits 60%, tri-shield and quad-shield RG6 coax cable
- TRUE 360° compression onto the cable providing superior RF shielding performance, -85 dB effective shielding (typical on 60% bonded foil cable)
- Non-blind cable entry for easy cable insertion
- NiTin plated brass and UV resistant plastic provides a reliable, environmentally sealed product on the cable
- Plastic compression sleeve provides the industry's lowest handle compression force - making repetitive motions much more friendly.
- The improved design offers the flexibility to be installed with nearly all available compression tools
- Installation requires the industry standard 1/4”-1/4” cable preparation
- Meets or exceeds all SCTE standards
- 75 ohm impedance
Recommended Installation Tools CPLCCT-SLMR or CPSNSCT-596
|Part Number||Cable Type||Sleeve Color||Price|