Shop - Caddy CAT48HP 3" CADDY CAT HP J-Hooks
Caddy CAT48HP 3" CADDY CAT HP J-Hooks
Caddy CAT48HP 3" J-Hooks have a wide base design and smooth beveled edges to provide a large bending radius for current and future high-performance data cables and fibre optic installations. Designed to provide a strong and stable pathway support installation, individual CAT48HP Caddy CAT HP J-Hooks can be fastened directly to the building structure or can be used to expand existing CADDY CAT HP J-Hook cable supports.
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable ie. Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, and fiber optic.
- Specifically designed for high-performance data cables- rounded edges on J-Hooks provide proper bend radius support.
- Wide base and smooth edges provide proper support and allow flexible installation with maximum bend radius and minimized pressure for cables
- Provides superior fill capacity and load rating over most other non-continuous cable support alternatives
- Galvanized finish on the steel J-hooks provides smoother cable pull and greater corrosion resistance
- Complies with UL, cUL, NEC and EIA/TIA requirements for structured cabling system - Meets ISO®/IEC 14763-2, TIA 568-C and TIA 569-C
Approximate Cable Capacity: 200 Cat5e / 150 Cat6 cables / 80 Cat6A cables
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
|Part Number||Qty Per Pack||Price|