Leviton's 5R1UM-F03 1RU Opt-X 1000i Rack-Mount Fiber Enclosure accommodates up to 72 LC fibers in a 1RU package. The 5R1UM-F03 fiber enclosures features and design allow for easy field termination of connectors, splicing, or pre-terminated plug-n-play solutions.
- Accepts up to 3 Opt-X adapter plates, MTP cassettes or splice trays.
- 15 inch depth for high-density fiber termination and/or splicing
- Protrudes 4.5 inches from mounting ears to align with Leviton Versi-Duct® Cable Management System
- Stackable and adjustable fiber rings simplify cable organization
- Front saddles pivot for improved patch cord routing
- Capable of storing up to 3 meters of 900 μm tight-buffered fiber per adapter
- Removable front and rear covers offer better access to the interior of the enclosure
- Removable rubber grommet allows for pre-terminated fiber trunk install, protects cable, and minimizes dust build-up
- Enclosures are sold empty (unloaded),
- Constructed of 16-gauge steel, powder-coated black
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI/TIA-568-C.3 requirements
- Made in the USA
5R1UM-F03 1RU Opt-X 1000i Rack-Mount Fiber Enclosure Spec Sheet