Shop - Leviton SGC65-W 6.5" Ceiling Flush-Mount Speaker - Pair
Leviton SGC65-W 6.5" Ceiling Flush-Mount Speaker - Pair
Leviton's SGC-65W 6.5" In-Ceiling Speakers combine top-of-the-line features and technologies that will make high-end audio performance a viable installation option for every residential home entertainment venue. Leviton SGC65-W Spec-Grade Sound speakers incorporate features found on many higher end "boutique" speakers.
- Kevlar® composite woofer construction combines exceptional rigidity and lightness to provide the perfect linear movement needed to reproduce dynamic, tight bass and incisive midrange frequencies
- AeroNylon tweeter diaphragm combines very low mass and high tensile strength to provide crystal-clear treble response and exceptionally accurate tracking of even the most challenging musical transients
- AutoSurge™ circuit protection responds to potentially destructive power peaks automatically and resets after the event, helping prevent speaker damage
- The crossover netowork is constructed of high quality components to ensure total audio signal electronic integrity.
- Baffle-frame assembly incorporates high density plastics and a series of adjustable "doglegs" to rigidly clamp the speaker to the wall or ceiling material
- Woofer : 6.5 inch Composite Kevlar Cone
- Tweeter: 1/2" Aero-spec Nylon Dome
- 2-way balanced precision crossover network with Auto-Surge protection
- Impedance: 8 ohms - minimum 6 ohms
- Power Handling: 60 watts RMS, 120 peak
- Freq. Resp: 50 to 20K Hz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 87dB SPL @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Size: 9.03" dia x 4.00"
Priced per pair
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
|SGC65-W||6.5" Ceiling Flush-Mount Speaker - 1 Pair||Each: $60.50|