Shop - Quam MA/E8/S2/T8 Sound Masking Speaker Assembly
Quam MA/E8/S2/T8 Sound Masking Speaker Assembly
Quam MA/E8/S2/T8 sound masking loudspeaker assembly consists of an 8" dual cone loudspeaker with a 10 oz. magnet, a 4W-70V rotary select transformer. The MA/E8/S2/T8 is designed to be suspended by supplied chain mounting hardware between the structural deck and suspended ceiling deck in the following orientations: upwards, downwards or sideways. Designed for sound masking applications using Equalized Random Noise, the unit will also support Signal Tones or Voice. The MA/E8/S2//T8 is City of Chicago approved.
- Average Sensitivity: 95 dB-SPL 1W/1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating: 20W RMS
- Calculated Output: 101 dB SPL, 4W/ 1M
- Magnet Type, Weight: BeFe Ceramic, 10 oz
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 17 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 90° Included Angle, -6 dB / 2 kHz, Half space
- Audio Connection: Pre-cut 7” color coded leads
- Trasnformer: 70V 4W-5 tap rotary select (4W, 2W, 1W, 0.5W, 0.25W)
- Mechanical Connection: Light steel chain, 4’-0” long, supplied
- Enclosure Dimensions: 10.75" x 10.75" x 6.125" - Baffle 11.5" x 11.5"
- UL Listed
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day