Shop - RapidRun Plenum Multi-Format Runners - CMP Rated
RapidRun Plenum Multi-Format Runners - CMP Rated
The RapidRun Plenum Multi-Format Runners is designed for installation where cabling is required to be installed in conduit either due to project design or code requirements. The detachable pigtail connectors and wallplates allows the "base cable" to be pulled though a 3/4" conduit and then easily terminated after installation.
RapidRun® Multi-Format Cable System features individually shielded pairs and an isolated ground for audio lines, this runner cable meets the rigorous demand for applications in which multiple audio/video devices are run over a single cable. Break-away flying leads ensure flexible, efficient, high quality connections for all types of equipment, with no field terminations
The CMP rated RapidRun Multi-Format runner is suitable for for plenum or in-wall installations.
- CMP-rated for Plenuminstallations
- Optimized for VGA
- Unique protective pulling cap withstands 30 pounds of tension, allowing cable to pull easily through walls or 3/4” conduit, even 90° field bends
- Cable Construction: 3-28 AWG coaxial cables with braided copper shielding, 3-24 AWG Twisted pairs plus a single 24 AWG pair and an overall Aluminum Foil / Braided Copper shield
- RapidRun 15-pin Female to RapidRun 15-pin Female
- For use with Multi-Format (Orange) wall plates and Break-away flying leads (pigtails)
A complete RapidRun Multi-Format runner solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable.
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
|60011||25ft Multi-Format Plenum Rated Base Cable||Each: $115.77|
|60012||35ft Multi-Format Plenum Rated Base Cable||Each: $149.96|
|60013||50ft Multi-Format Plenum Rated Base Cable||Each: $204.48|
|60014||75ft Multi-Format Plenum Rated Base Cable||Each: $255.88|
|60015||100ft Multi-Format Plenum Rated Base Cable||Each: $326.48|