Shop - Tii 210FF75F225-31 In-Line Coaxial Lightning Surge Protector
Tii 210FF75F225-31 In-Line Coaxial Lightning Surge Protector
tii’s 210FF75F225-31 In-Line Coaxial Lightning Surge Protectors protect personnel and customer premises equipment, e.g. Televisions, Cable Set Top Boxes and Cable Modems from lightning and power induced surges on coaxial cables. They have been specifically designed for today’s Broadband signals carried over the coax cables.
- Impedance matched to 75 ohms and is virtually transparent to all analog or digital bi-directional signals transmitted from DC to 1.0 GHz.
- tii’s patented proprietary coaxial gas tube surge protector is equipped with an integral failshort mechanism for a power-cross condition which shunts both the coaxial cable’s center conductor and sheath for a common path to ground. The DC breakdown voltage of the protector provides superior protection against transient surges, yet is compatible with network powered applications.
- The protection element is designed to reset after each over voltage event.
- Metallic housing of the tii In-Line® Coaxial Lightning Surge Protector provides necessary EMI shielding.
- When properly connected the protector is environmentally sealed (15 psi) to prevent ingress of moisture and humidity encountered in broadband pedestals, vaults, NIDs and stand alone applications.
- 360˚ “F” port connectors provide superior RF performance and tighter connections.
- Insertion Loss 0.2 dB Typical
- Return Loss 30dB Typical
- Listed to UL 497 & CSA Certified
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day