Hoffman E4DR19FM45U 45U 4-Post Open Frame Rack combines the mounting security of a cabinet with the accessibility of a rack. Used in communication data center and telecommunication room applications, these adjustable-depth racks support deeper, heavier network equipment and can be ganged with standard 2-post or other 4-post racks to expand existing systems.
- Uprights are made of lightweight extruded aluminum and include RU markings on both front and back of uprights
- Top and bottom angles made of extruded aluminum
- Depth adjustable 17.7 in. to 41.3 in. in 98-in increments
- 12-24 tapped holes
- Compatible with 19-in. rack accessories
- 45U - 7 ft.
- Floor mounting holes predrilled at .750-in. diameter
- 12-24 rack mounting screws (pkg. of 20) included
- Can be ganged with both 2- and 4-Post Open Frame racks
- 2500lb load rating
- UL1863 Listed
- Includes complete assembly instructions
- Shipped unassembled for convenient transport to job site