Leviton's 4980L-VFR Versi-Duct Vertical Cable Manager uses slotted ducts to route Copper and fiber optic cables. The 80-inch duct (comprised of two 40-inch ducts) spans the full height of a standard seven-foot equipment rack. Mounted on the side of the rack, the vertical duct is designed to route, protect, and manage fiber or copper cable while maintaining the proper bend-radius, ensuring a minimum 1.18-inch bend radius as per ANSI/TIA standards.
- Versatile solution for fiber/copper cable organization and management
- Dimensions: 4" x 5" rear and 4"x 5" front
- Cable concealing covers
- Mounts on standard equipment racks with top, bottom, and side cable entry
- Finger alignment with rack spacing
- cULus Listed
- Materials: (channel): ABS rated for UL94HB / (cover): PVC rated for UL 94V-0