Leviton’s 5ESJK-RG5 Atlas-X1 Cat 5e Component-Rated Shielded QuickPort Connectors provide superior alien crosstalk suppression as well as protect critical data from EMI (electromagnetic interference). EMI is known to degrade, disrupt, or even interrupt connectivity, and is caused by electromechanical devices such as computing equipment, electric motors, fluorescent lighting, and cellular phones. The 5ESJK-SG5 is part of Leviton’s Shielded Connectivity Solution ideal for use in health care, manufacturing, and other environments where EMI may be present.
- Independently tested and guaranteed to exceed all Cat5e component, permanent link, and channel margins
- Shielding provides EMI/RFI protection, signal isolation, and excellent alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression
- Patented Retention Force Technology (RFT) protects against tine damage from 4- or 6-pin plugs
- Tool-free termination/re-termination requires no punch-down tool
- Short connector design supports shallow boxes, enclosures, and bend radius.
- Accomodates 26 to 22-gauge solid or stranded conductors
- Connector supplied with interchangeable icons - voice, data, and A/V, and blank - color coded to match the connector face.
Made in the USA
Atlas X1 Termination Video