Leviton’s 69586-U48 48 port Cat 6 eXtreme 6+ Cat6 patch panels are designed for use on 19" standard racks and cabinets. This 48 port Cat 6 patch panel includes Leviton’s patented “Retention Force Technology” which promotes consistent performance over the life of the system. Installer friendly design allows for quick installation due to standard 110 terminations on the rear of the panel which follows the normal installation color sequence (blue, orange, green, brown) from left to right. Leviton’s eXtreme 6+ Cat 48 port 6 Patch Panel is designed for use in high megabit applications such as Gigabit Ethernet.
- Cat6 channel/component rated
- Tested to 650 MHz
- Innovative design features craft-friendly installation and improved channel performance
- Retention Force Technology provides consistent performance and long system life even when 4 or 6 pin plugs have been used
- Universal T568A and T568B wiring labels for 110 style IDC terminations.
- Color-coded front labeling for easy port identification (TIA-606-A compliant).
- Grounding standoff for optional earthing/grounding.
- Color coded front window labeling for easy port identification.
- Mounts on 19” equipment racks.
- Connector modules are in groups of six.
- Includes 2 rear cable management bars.
- 16 gauge steel, matte black
- PCB and plastic components are rated per UL 94V-0
- Components certified per cULus, NOM and ACA requirements.
- Independently verified to exceed TIA-568-C.2 CAT 6 requirements for channel and component-level performance, ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Ed. Class E requirements, and IEEE 1000 BASE-T (802.ab)
Made in the USA
Dymo Rhino Connect Template for Leviton 48 port Patch Panel