The Sumitomo LYNX2 LC 50um Multimode splice-on fiber connector enables quick, easy, and reliable customized FTTx, outside-plant, and inside-plant permanent field terminations without the shorts, excess slack, and logistic delays of preterminated cables.
The splice-on connector is ideal also for central office, fiber hub/pedestal, and data center applications offering real-time flexibility for quick moves, adds, and changes, repairs, and restoration for minimal downtime. The latest design of the Lynx2 eliminates the crimping process and the use of high priced crimping tools.
The Lynx2 splice-on fiber optic connector eliminates the necessity and costs of maintaining an inventory of splice trays and varying lengths of pre-terminated jumpers. Ease of use, elimination of hand polishing and index matching gels, consistent results, reliability, and unprecedented accuracy in connectivity make the Lynx2 the best choice in fiber termination.
- Improved Design for High Density Applications
- Fast Connectorization - 250 & 900μm in 96 seconds or less and removes the need for splice trays
- Achieve EXACT Lengths On-Site, without the Risk of Shorts & Slack of Preterminated Cables
- Less Time, Material, and Labor Costs than Other Connectivity Methods
- Consistent & Reliable Results with Single- Mode and Multimode Fiber
- Low Insertion & Return Losses for Superior Signal Integrity
- Compatible with Sumitomo Splicers and Other Brands
- Instant Splice Loss Feedback
- Meets Telcordia GR-326-CORE and GR-1081-CORE Compliant
Connector: LC/PC 50um Multimode Laser Optimized OM3, OM4, and OM5 compatible
Cable type: 900um tight buffer or loose-tube with fanout kit
Insertion Loss: 0.10 dB (average), 0.25 dB (maximum)
Return Loss: ≤ -30dB
Cable type: 900um tight buffer or loose-tube with break out kit
Box of 10 pcs includes 1 plastic ferrule holder