Superior Essex Series 77 Cat6 cable provides exceptional value for jobs that require standards compliant riser rated Category 6 cable at a cost-effective price.
- 4 pair 23 awg Solid annealed copper - Polyolefin insulation
- Tested to 250 MHz / Typical performance to 550 MHz
- Flame retardant (FR) PVC Jacket
- Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specification
- “WideMouth” POP™ box design reduces tension on wire to ensure proper electrical performance after installation
- CableID® alpha numeric code printed every 2 feet allows both ends of a cable run to be easily identifiable without the need to separately label or tone the cable
- QuickCount marking system in feet and meters povides remaining length of cable on reel.
- 10BASE-T through 1000BASE-T Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) – IEEE 802.3af
- PoE+ – IEEE 802.3at Type 1 and 2
- UL Verified CAT6
- UL, c(UL) Listed CMR
Made in the USA
Superior Essex Series 77 Spec Sheet